How to Articulate Yourself Clearly & Confidently When it Matters Most:
5 Game-Changing Strategies for Turning Pressure into Presence--Anytime, Anywhere
Time & Location
Jun 15, 8:00 AM PST
Reserved to WILPower and alumnae members.
About the Event
LWT is offering the entire WILpower community a FREE live masterclass from Brenne Hali Grossman, our March NYC WILpower workshop speaker for Projecting Credibility & Confidence on:
How to Articulate Yourself Clearly & Confidently When it Matters Most: 5 Game-Changing Strategies for Turning Pressure into Presence--Anytime, Anywhere.
On this webinar, Brenne will cover how to:
1. Dial down your nerves with science-backed tactics so you feel centered and in control
2. Avoid distracting mannerisms that can undercut your credibility
3. Signal the qualities you want others to see in you – without faking or forcing it
4. Organize your talking points (in advance or on the fly) in about half the time and still manage to double your impact
5. Engage the person or group you're speaking to in a way that's easy to follow and hard to forget
REMOTE SKILLS: Brenne will also address how to project credibility through a Zoom, Skype or other remote technology to engage your audience with a clear, tailored message. She will also cover a ton of practical tips you can implement immediately. AND, she promised to answer any questions you might have about her virtual group coaching program: Presence Under Pressure.
All WILpower women of every cohort are welcome to register. Members will receive via email registration information. If you have not, please contact us via LinkedIn.